We created this blog to inform and inspire you and give you more background information about our products and services. We will keep you updated and hope you will share your experience, comments and suggestions. We value your feedback and thank you for helping us improve our products and services.
Just a few guidelines to keep this blog a fun place for everyone to visit:
- We’ll be happy to respond to your comments, but may refer you to different sources or channels if they are better suited to answer your questions.
- In order to protect your privacy, we may have to delete postings containing personal data. We strongly advise you NOT to publish any personal data on our wall. These include contact details, flight details, booking codes, reference numbers and Flying Blue numbers. If you need to send us these details, please ask us to contact you via a private message. We will then ask for your details.
- We don’t accept obscenities or insults.
- Serious accidents always have a lasting impact on many people. Therefore we won’t accept videos, pictures or discussions about these matters.
- Negative comments and criticism will help us to improve our products & services, but we don’t want the comments flow to be dominated by repetitive messages or repeated discussions. Without removing the topic, we reserve the right to remove some of these postings to leave space for others.
- Commercial messages and personal advertisements are not welcome. They will be removed.
- Mentioning personal details like names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of KLM or Air France employees is not allowed.
We will manage this blog according to these guidelines to keep it an interesting place for everyone!